rology(fromGreekο¿¿¿ρονouron"urine" and-λογ¿¿α-logia"study of"), also known as genitourinary surgery, is the branch ofmedicinethat focuses on surgical and medical diseases of the male and femaleurinary-tractsystem and themale reproductive organs. Organs under the domain of urology include thekidneys,adrenal glands,ureters,urinary bladder,urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes,epididymis,vas deferens,seminal vesicles,prostate, andpenis).
The urinary and reproductive tracts are closely linked, and disorders of one often affect the other. Thus a major spectrum of the conditions managed in urology exists under the domain ofgenitourinary disorders. Urology combines the management of medical (i.e., non-surgical) conditions, such asurinary-tract infectionsandbenign prostatic hyperplasia, with the management of surgical conditions such as bladder orprostate cancer,kidney stones, congenital abnormalities, traumatic injury, andstress incontinence.
Urological techniques include minimally invasiveroboticandlaparoscopic surgery, laser-assisted surgeries, and other scope-guided procedures. Urologists receive training in open and minimally invasive surgical techniques, employing real-time ultrasound guidance, fiber-optic endoscopic equipment, and various lasers in the treatment of multiple benign and malignant conditions.Urology is closely related to (and urologists often collaborate with the practitioners of)oncology,nephrology,gynaecology,andrology,pediatric surgery,colorectal surgery,gastroenterology, andendocrinology.
Reusable Flexible Bronchoscopes cystoscopy ureteroscope Duodenoscopes
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Minimum instrument channel width||120|
|Angulation Range Down||130|
|Max Angulation Up||120|
Ambu® aView™ 2 Advance is a high-quality, portable full-HD endoscopy system. It consists of a displaying and processing unit that supports a broad range of endoscopy procedures in pulmonology, ENT, anaesthesia and urology. It’s an integral part of our single-use endoscopy solutions, which provide long-term value for your hospital, and help you streamline your workflow.Flexible and intuitive solution helps streamline workflow
You can easily take the lightweight aView 2 Advance with you by attaching it to an IV pole (using the built-in bracket) or carrying it by the handle. It’s simple to set up the battery-driven aView 2 Advance and use it right away for different clinical situations and preferences:
- Simple to connect to external monitors
- Intuitive touchscreen controls available in 28 languages
- Easy to import your daily worklist and export imaging data
The high-quality aView 2 Advance full-HD displaying and processing unit provides you with clear, sharp imaging of the patient’s anatomy:
- Continuous optimisation of the image quality
- Adjustable colour, contrast, sharpness and brightness settings
- Anti-reflective screen surface reduces ambient light disturbances
The innovative and forward-thinking design of aView 2 Advance and the simplicity of Ambu single-use concept provide clear long-term value for you and your hospital:
- Single-use setup requires marginal initial capital investment compared to reusable
- Single-use endoscopes eliminate multiple ongoing costs and repair associated with reusable endoscope reprocessing
- You only pay for the endoscopes you need reducing financial risk in periods where procedure activity is low
Laparoscopic Clip Applicator 3 In 1
Silicone 2-Way Foley Balloon Catheter Romsons Rusch Silicone 2-Way Foley Catheter
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Piece
|Other available sizes||14 Fr, 16 Fr, 20 Fr, 26 Fr, 10 Fr, 8 Fr, 12 Fr, 18 Fr, 22 Fr, 24 Fr|
- - Made up of latex bonded with silicone elastomer
- - Coned, soft closed tip facilitates ease of penetration
- - Large, distally located drainage eyelets enable efficient, trouble-free drainage
- - Syringe Luer operated non-return valve facilitates hassle-free inflation and deflation of the balloon
- - Symmetrical large capacity balloon ensuring good sphincter action, preventing any bladder leakage
- - Colour-coded for instant size identification
- - Sterile, individually packed in a peelable soft blister pack
- 2-Way Foley’s Balloon Catheter.
- Made up of latex bonded with silicone elastomer.
- Coned, soft closed tip facilitates ease penetration.
- Large, distally located drainage eyelets enable efficient, trouble-free drainage.
- Syringe luer operated non-return valve facilitates hassle free inflation and deflation of balloon.
- Symmetrical large capacity balloon ensuring good sphincter action, preventing any bladder leakage.
- Colour coded for instant size identification.
- Sterile, individually packed in peelable soft blister pack.
Weck Hem O Lock Ligating Clip Applicator
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Trocar Working Length||330 mm|
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
Tourniquet Machine Rental Co2 Insufflator Rental Laparoscope Machine On Hire
|Usage/Application||Hospital and Clinic|
|Endoscope||2.7 x 205 mm at 30 Degree C|
Features and Benefits:
- Cutting action : assisted by spring
- Electrode in esting position : inside sheath
- To use with diam. 3.0mm and 4.0mm cystoscopes
- Continuous flow sheaths
- Working elements
- HF cables and electrodes
- 24/21Fr., 26/24, 27/24
- Maintenance/cleaning kit
- SOPRO COMEG - ObturatorsVisual obturators with instrument channel 5 Fr
- SOPRO COMEG - Working elementsWorking element passive
Biopsy Gun Coaxial Core
He core needle biopsy device is intended for use in obtaining biopsies from soft tissues such as liver, kidney, breast, prostate, spleen, lymph nodes and various soft tissue tumors. It is not intended for use in bone.